I’m using the Mi Earbuds for two days and these are my impressions so far:
- It is comfortable because it fits perfectly in the ears! At first I thought I was going to feel like the Frankenstein with his bolts in his neck, but it was my prejudice;
- The battery duration is fine, of course it should be nice if it could run for days instead of a single day;
- It is very light weight compared to others Wireless headsets.
- It often drops off your ears mainline when you are speaking or eating;
- It starts to cut the connection when you are more than 5 meter far from your smartphone (in my case I’m using a high-end Xiaomi smartphone);
- There is not a button to move to the next music, hopefully I found a solution for it:
So, I’m happy with this product, but I think Xiaomi could make improvements for the next models to fix these points.