WordPress is always modificating their software to improve speed and try to bring good things to users. Unfortunately the Block editor is not a good these things, at least not for me.
Recently while editing my post about my list of musics ( https://acassis.wordpress.com/2008/10/22/msicas-mais-ouvidas/ ) it placed the new lines between Music (Musica) and Artist (Cantor).
Then it became:
I wanted to restore the old organization:
Instead editing it be hand I tried to use VIM text editor, but vim recognizes \n as \0. And although there are some other ways to get it working on vim, Ctrl+J etc didn’t work as expected.
Then I remembered that sed -i could do the trick:
I tested this idea:
sed -i 's/\n\nCantor/\nCantor/g' musics.txt
It didn’t work, then searching in the Internet I found this post:
Then the command became:
sed -i ':a;N;$!ba;s/\n\nCantor/\nCantor/g' musicas.txt
Now the order was restored.